Menu

woensdag 12 maart 2008

Tim-lines

These are lines from songs which are important to me, they really touched me.
The words will describe themselves why I've chosen them. Have fun!

- Tonight I lack the strength to even move,
when you walked, now watch me die.

Alright
Pilot Speed

- Can you please tell me how a woman can move you in so many ways?
Rust Richie Kotzen

- And we keep driving into the night, it's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye.
Late goodbye Poets of the fall

- And it feels like fear, like I'll disappear, gets so hard to steer yet I go on
Lift Poets of the fall

- Some place so high above this wall. I see my light come shining,
from the west unto the east.


I shall be released
Bob Dylan

-
Never felt so alone. Stripped naked and cold to the bone. Lost my faith being high on my own
With no queue by the door to my home.

Angel
Saybia

-
I can't sleep when I think about the times we're living in,
I can't sleep when I think about the future I was born into,
Outsiders dressed up like Sunday morning,
With no Berlin wall what the hell you gonna do.

2080
Yeasayer

-
This is our last goodbye
I hate to feel the love between us die.

Last goodbye
Jeff Buckley

-
Down on the road the world is floating by
The poor and undefended left behind.

Wide awake
Audioslave (written by Chris Cornell)

-
Tera Naam Loon Zubaan Say, Tere Aagay Sir Jhuka Doon.

Yeh Jo Halka Halka Saroor Hai

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

-
So you pick up your asthma inhaler
and put it against your lips.

I am leaving you
Jens Lekman



Geen opmerkingen:

Visitors' book.

Leave a message in our visitors' book.

 

Agenda

- 23-05-08: Concert Gem.

- 30-05-08 t/m 1-06-08: Pinkpop (festival)

- 02-06-08: Concert Patrick Watson.

- 04-06-08: Concert Black Mountain.

- 03-07-08 t/m 06-07-08: Rock Werchter (festival).

- 13-07-08: Jack Johnson + G. Love & special sauce.

- 15-08-08 t/m 17-08-08: Lowlands (festival).

- 30-08-08: De Beschaving (festival)

More dates (click on the button):

CD's