Menu

woensdag 12 maart 2008

Matthijs-lines

These are lines which are important to me, because of one or more reasons. Sometimes the lines may be changed a little, with the reason that the lines then will reflect my personality better. Enjoy!

-Where do we go, nobody knows
God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
Coldplay

-Celebrate your dreams
Luscious Life
Patrick Watson

-Lady, where has your love gone, I was looking, but can't find it anywhere
No Buses
Arctic Monkeys

-And I've been waiting on my own too long, but when you hold me like you do it feels so right I start to forget how my heart gets torn
This Year's Love
David Gray

- I really, really wish I could be somewhere else than here
Somewhere Else
Razorlight

-Well your faith was strong, but you needed proof
Hallelujah, several artists (Jeff Buckley, Beirut, Damien Rice)

-She keeps her toothbrush at my place, as if I have the extra space
City Love
John Mayer

-I don't intend to stop my drinking, I know I should and it's clever thinking, but don't tell me
Don't Tell Me
The View

- Who gives a fuck about an oxford comma?
Oxford Comma
Vampire Weekend

-The saddest thing I've ever seen, were smokers outside the hospital doors
Smokers Outside The Hospital Doors
Editors

-Far from home, elephant gun, let's take them down, one by one
Elephant Gun
Beirut

-Maybe there is a God above, but all I've ever learned from love is how you shoot somebody
Hallelujah
Several artists (Jeff Buckley, Beirut, Damien Rice)

- Did you have to go to jail, put your house on up for sale
Valerie
The Zutons

-You talk way too much
You Talk Way Too Much
The Strokes

-So you lost your trust, but you'd never should have
See You Soon
Coldplay

-I'm not saying it's your fault, although you could have done more
Naïve
The Kooks

-One road, may be the wrong road
Loyalty Song
Babyshambles

-What a scummy man, just give him half the chanche, I'll bet he'll rob you if he can
When The Sun Goes Down
Arctic Monkeys

-Love, love me do, you know I love you
Love Me Do
The Beatles

-Situations running through my head
Babylon
David Gray

-I'm walking home after drinking all my pennies, so now I've got a beatbox in my head
Feel Like Flying
Racoon

-I don't know what you came her for, but it's almost that I whish, we didn't met at all
Up Against The Wall
Peter, Bjorn and John

-Now we go all the night without love
All The Night Without Love
Elvis Perkins


-You know the close that you wear and the color in your hair shouldn't change you
So Beautiful
Pete Murray

-Bad day, looking for a way, home, looking for the great escape
The Great Escape
Patrick Watson

-First I'm perfect, than I'm lazy Jenny Don't Be Hasty Paolo Nutini

-It's the wrong kind of place, to be thinking of you
9 crimes
Damien Rice

-I was looking for some action, but all I found were cigarettes and alcohol
Cigarettes & Alcohol
Oasis

-I was so high I didn't recognize the fire burning in her eyes, the chaos that controlled my mind
This Love
Maroon 5


-I don't know you, and I don't want to
Your Eyes Open
Keane

-Birds can fly so high, and they can shit on your head, yeah they can almost fly into your eyes and make you feel so scared, but when you look at them and you see that they're beautiful, well that's the way I feel about you
Birds
Kate Nash

-One night to be confused
Heartbeats
José González

-I'm gonna do some things you wouldn't let me do
I'm Gonna Find Another You
John Mayer

-If I could save time in a bottle, the first think that I'd like to do, is to save every day 'til eternity passes away, just to spend it with you
Time In A Bottle
Jim Croce

-Have I been a fool, just say
Have I been a fool
Jack Peñate


-Lord knows that this world is cruel, but I ain't the lord, no I'm just a fool and loving somebody don't make them love you
Sitting, Waiting, Whising
Jack Johnson

-It was enough, not to much, well I was in a rush
Can't Get Enough
Infadels

-Can you hear the words I'm trying to find, for the feelings that define you?
No Emotion
Idlewild

-All I ever want is to be free
Good To Know You
Gem

-It's always better on holiday, that's why we only work when, we need the money
Jacqueline
Franz Ferdinand

-Say where you're from, who you are and what you do
Time On My Hands
Five O'Clock Heroes

-What will you do when you're lonely, no one waiting by your side
Layla
Eric Clapton

-My heart beats too loud to go to sleep, my mind's too crowded
While You Were Sleeping
Elvis Perkins

Geen opmerkingen:

Visitors' book.

Leave a message in our visitors' book.

 

Agenda

- 23-05-08: Concert Gem.

- 30-05-08 t/m 1-06-08: Pinkpop (festival)

- 02-06-08: Concert Patrick Watson.

- 04-06-08: Concert Black Mountain.

- 03-07-08 t/m 06-07-08: Rock Werchter (festival).

- 13-07-08: Jack Johnson + G. Love & special sauce.

- 15-08-08 t/m 17-08-08: Lowlands (festival).

- 30-08-08: De Beschaving (festival)

More dates (click on the button):

CD's